Teriyaki Chicken Pizza. Teriyaki Chicken Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Creating A Fusion: Chicken Teriyaki Pizza. To go with our teriyaki chicken, we also topped the pizza with cabbage and carrots to create an imitation Asian slaw as the veggie element.
This Teriyaki Chicken Pizza is a great way to change up pizza night with a teriyaki and pineapple twist. As a food blogger, you learn to make do with your circumstances in order to make things work. This teriyaki chicken pizza recipe from Paula Deen is perfect for kid-friendly family suppers. You can have Teriyaki Chicken Pizza using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
- It’s 1 of large Pizza Base *Try my ‘Super Quick Pizza Base’.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 of Shiitake Mushrooms OR Button Mushrooms *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely chopped Onion.
- You need 100 g of Mozzarella Cheese OR Pizza Mix *shredded or torn into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 sheet of Toasted Nori *cut into fine strips.
- You need of Teriyaki Chicken.
- It’s 350-400 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar *optional.
Ingredients include prebaked pizza crust, teriyaki sauce, cooked chicken and bacon. Bring one of Japan's favourite flavours to one of the UK's favourite fast foods with this teriyaki chicken pizza recipe. This Teriyaki Chicken Pizza is loaded with tender chicken, fresh broccoli, spring onions, crispy bacon, and melty mozzarella cheese. All topping that distinctively sweet yet savory teriyaki sauce we love.
Teriyaki Chicken Pizza instructions
- Combine Mirin, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Rice Vinegar (*optional) in a small bowl. Lightly season Chicken with Salt..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, and cook Chicken until golden. Remove excess Oil using paper towel if you want to do so, then pour the sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens. Transfer to a plate and cut into small pieces..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C..
- Thinly spread Japanese Mayonnaise over the Pizza Base. Mix Mushrooms slices and Chicken pieces with the sauce, and scatter over the Pizza Base evenly. Add finely chopped Onion and Mozzarella (OR Pizza Mix)..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until nice browned. Sprinkle with shredded Toasted Nori and enjoy..
If you love chicken pizza, but not the carbs, then this cheesy meal is for you. This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe tastes better than takeout. Teriyaki Chicken is a quick and simple dinner. Teriyaki Chicken, Mushroom, Sweet Pineapple, Onion, Green Pepper, Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese. Chicken Parmesan "Pizza Style"Chopped Chicken Breast Coated with Breadcrumbs, Covered with Marinara Sauce and Lots of Charbroiled Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce.