Chicken curry with Naan💛. Chicken pieces are cooked in an aromatic, deliciously seasoned curry sauce then it's finished off with cream for richness and cilantro for color and freshness. The Best Naan Curry Recipes on Yummly Naan Curry Wraps, Chicken Curry, Thai Chicken Coconut Curry.
Chicken tikka masala spicy curry meat food with rice and naan bread on copper tray on wooden background. Serve it over bed of rice or with naan. It's so simple and so easy to make, you can actually make and eat this curry every single day. You can have Chicken curry with Naan💛 using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken curry with Naan💛
- You need 10 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 cm of piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of chili paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- You need 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 kg of chicken breast.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare of For the naan: 500 g flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of black sesame.
- It’s 5 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for brushing.
Best eaten with rice or slop up the sauce with naan (Indian flat bread). This mild chicken curry recipe is spicy rather than hot and relatively low in fat. Serve with naan bread and rice. Learn about how to cook delicious, easy to cook and simple chicken recipes with our exclusively curated list for you.
Chicken curry with Naan💛 instructions
- In blender blend the garlic, ginger, onion and salt to a smooth paste.Put the oil into a large pan over a medium heat. Add the cinnamon and fry for 20 seconds. Then add the paste from blender and cook for 5 minutes.Stir in the chilli paste, tomato purée, turmeric and curry powder.Cut chicken into small pieces.Add to the pan, then stir in the water and leave to simmer 20 min..
- For the Naan: Mix the flour in a bowl with the black sesame,sugar, salt and baking powder. Make a hole in the centre and add the milk, then use a palette knife to bring the dough together. Knead on a floured surface for 10 minutes, or, if you are using a dough hook on a mixer, knead for 5 minutes..
- Then leave the dough in the bowl for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 220°C and put a large baking tray in to get hot. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions, then roll them all out as thin as you can get them. Bake for 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned, and lightly brush the tops with oil..
- Enjoy with coriander and lime juice. Perfect to serve with rice!.
A great Sri Lankan chicken curry is a very versatile and easy to make dish. Sure, there are plenty of slow cooker versions and quick versions of this Learn how to make authentic Sri Lankan chicken curry with these tips and variations for the best ever chicken curry, made with or without coconut milk. This easy chicken curry recipe from Delish.com comes together faster than it takes the takeout guy to get to you. Curry powder is simply a combination of various of ground spices, which are present in this recipe! This combination of spices will yield that familiar curry flavor, and it's on the milder side.