🍲🥘Turkish Food🥘🍲 Adna Kebab & Turkish Pilaf.
You can cook 🍲🥘Turkish Food🥘🍲 Adna Kebab & Turkish Pilaf using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🍲🥘Turkish Food🥘🍲 Adna Kebab & Turkish Pilaf
- It’s of For the Kebabs.
- Prepare 500 grams of mixed ground lamb.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tsp salt or to teast.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin 2 tsp ground sumac.
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli flakes or to taste.
- It’s 1 of small onion finely chopped 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare Handful of chopped parsley 3 to 4 garlic finely chopped.
- You need of For the Pilaf.
- You need 1 of tblsp butter or margarine 1 tblsp olive oil.
- It’s 2 of tblsp orzo pasta (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (Baldo, Calroseor or basmati).
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste) Black pepper (to taste).
🍲🥘Turkish Food🥘🍲 Adna Kebab & Turkish Pilaf instructions
- #For_the_Kebabs: Mix all ingredients in a food processor pulse them 3 or 4 times. You can put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Use water on hands and form on metal skewers. Cook them on preheated grill, pan, broil, turning every 2 minutes until they are completely cooked (Mine took approximately 5-6 minutes)serv hot with Turkish pilaf grilled vegetable fresh salad and any suce..
- #For_the_Pilaf Soak the rice 1 hour in warm water with 1 tsp salt set aside. In a shallow saucepan, melt the butter and oil together. Once melted, add the orzo pasta and stir continuously over medium heat until the pasta turns a dark golden color. Be careful and keep stirring so the butter and orzo don't burn..
- Add the uncooked rice and stir thoroughly until the oil has worked its way through all the grains. Add your chicken broth and spices and bring to a boil. If you are using chicken bouillon in place of stock, cut down or omit the salt..
- Cover and reduce the heat. Let the rice slowly simmer until the liquid disappears. Without removing the cover, take the pan from the heat and put it aside to cool down. Keep the top on at all times while the rice cools. Note: If too much condensation forms on the inside of the lid, open it and cover the top of the pan with a few paper towels, then close the lid over them. This will absorb excess moisture and allow the rice to continue steaming at an even pace..
- Before serving, open the lid and gently stir the rice to loosen the bottom and separate the grains serve hot.♨️.