Meatball pasta. Serve pasta with a healthy scoop of meatballs and sauce. Spaghetti and meatballs or spaghetti with meatballs is an Italian-American dish consisting of spaghetti, tomato sauce and meatballs. Spaghetti and meatballs was an innovation of Italian immigrants in.
Place the meatballs into the Stir constantly until the pasta is cooked and the liquid has reduced to a sauce that coats the noodles. Carbohydrate avoidance be damned: pasta with meatballs is the perfect culinary counter to the cruel world. Just looking at a slippery, tomato-sauced tangle of spaghetti topped with juicy toothsome. You can cook Meatball pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball pasta
- You need 24 of meatballs.
- Prepare 3 of white onions.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need To taste of Herbs: Mint leaves, oregano, basil – fresh or dry.
- It’s 1 pint of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 Tin / 400 gr of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbs of Tomato paste.
- It’s 500 g of Pasta.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
- It’s To taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need To taste of Cheese optional.
Meatballs and pasta, it's a classic! Enjoy this take on a tasty Italian staple and find more meal and pasta ideas at Tesco Real Food. Transfer meatballs to a clean baking sheet; cover with foil to keep warm. Pluck out and discard basil from sauce.
Meatball pasta instructions
- For the sauce, first fry meatballs until browned. Then add the onions finely chopped until softened. Add in herbs.
- Add in finely grated carrot and beef stock and stir..
- Add in chopped tomatoes and purée and a water to cover meatballs then add in salt and pepper..
- Cover and leave to simmer for 30 minutes on very low heat.
- Add pasta to boiling salted water spaghetti works well.
- And serve.
In the mood for a comforting Meatball Pasta Bake Recipe? Easy beef and pork meatballs in a simple tomato Who doesn't love a good Meatball Pasta Bake Recipe? If I'm really honest, any pasta bake. This meatball pasta bake is a super-easy family meal that uses a small amount meat but lots of Add the pasta to the water and return to the boil. This cheesy, meatball pasta bake will leave your dinner guests with full stomachs and smiles on their faces.