My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘.
You can have My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘 using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s of 1/2 Tsp onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Red pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Sweet bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Honey +1 tbls honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of large Garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 4 of Green spring onions chopped.
- You need 1 of +1/2 Cups Rice.
My Chinese Sticky Garlic Sesame Chicken. 😘😘 step by step
- Heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Combine flour Red pepper and Onion powder in a large zip lock bag add the chicken and give a good shake to mix.carefully place chicken in a skillet to brown after 5 minutes flip the chicken over to brown the other sides.
- Combine the sauce mix of honey, rice vinegar, minced garlic, red pepper flakes and Soy sauce in a bowl whisk well then set aside..
- Once the chicken is browned all sides add the chopped sweet peppers also the sauce mix. sauce mix reduce the heat to low allow to heat for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes turn the heat off and let the chicken sit for 5 minutes sprinkle with sesame seeds and also sprinkle the spring chopped onion on top..
- Serve on cooked boiled Rice.