Mix vegetables curry #mycookbook. Mixed vegetable curry for chapati, roti, poori or plain rice. Mixed vegetable curry is often prepared at home for quick Most often restaurants serve a simple mixed vegetable curry in the set meal or thali. finally, serve mix vegetable curry / mix veg recipe with hot roti. Choosing vegetables for mix veg curry.
This quick and easy vegan mixed vegetable curry recipe is a perfect healthy weeknight dinner or simple vegetable side dish. How to make – Vegetable Curry Recipe – Mix Veg Sabzi – Easy Vegetable Curry – Mixed Vegetable Curry Recipe – Indian Vegetarian Recipe. Mixed vegetable curry is easy to make and tastes great with plain rice, hot chapatis or parathas. You can have Mix vegetables curry #mycookbook using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix vegetables curry #mycookbook
- It’s 1 of Small aubergine.
- It’s 9 of okras.
- Prepare 2 of small size sweet potatoes.
- You need 2 of medium size tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Nigella seeds.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4-5 of fresh green chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Fresh coriander to garnish.
How many of us want to be good and eat our daily quota of vegetables, but don't know what to cook. Chop the veggies in small to medium sized pieces so that they cook well. Mixed Vegetable Curry Recipe – There are many different ways of making mix veg recipes. Today I am sharing the gravy version that goes perfect with roti, paratha, chapati or even rice.
Mix vegetables curry #mycookbook instructions
- Chop all the vegetables into chunks. Keep the Oakras separate. Then in a frying pan pour oil. Keep the heat on medium. Add Nigella seeds, chopped onions & garlic. Sauté them for few minutes..
- Now add all the spices. Add little amount of water. Cook the spices for 5mins. Add tomatoes. Now add aubergine and sweet potato first. Cook them for 2-3 minutes in the spices. Then add the okras. Now mix them well and add the fresh green chillies, cover with a lid. Put the heat on medium to low. Cook for 10 to 15 mins..
- Check if all the vegetables are cooked. Then garnish with fresh coriander. It’s done. Serve with rice, bread or just itself.😊.
Mixed vegetables Curry Sauce is my go-to vegetable sauce. The curry powder used in this sauce is the curry powder used in Nigerian recipes NOT the hot and spicy Indian curry. Mixed Vegetable Curry is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Mixed Vegetable Curry by following this easy recipe. Marinate potatoes, carrots, green peas into the beaten yogurt mixture.