Egg curry with keema filling. Egg keema recipe – keema or qeema recipe is made using minced meat. This recipe needs boiled egg and no meat is used. Egg keema pairs well with chapathi To make this egg keema, i suggest using a good flavorful garam masala powder or meat masala.
Eggs cooked up beautifully in aromatic Indian spices, such a simple yet delightful dish! Try and make this Egg Keema Recipe Egg Kheema Curry that is not only quick but also easy with minimal ingredients. You can have Egg curry with keema filling using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg curry with keema filling
- It’s of Hard boiled egg.
- It’s of Keema.
- You need of onion.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Chilli and haldi powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- It’s of curry powder.
- It’s of Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
METHOD FOR MAKING EGG KEEMA RECIPE: Paste the tomatoes. Keema (aka kheema or qeema) is traditionally a flavorful minced meat (beef or lamb) dish said to have originated in Persia but extremely popular in the Indian sub-continent. Try this great variation to the classic recipe using Hard Boiled Eggs – a perfect protein packed delight for vegetarians who eat eggs. Keema curry is one of our family's favorite dish.
Egg curry with keema filling step by step
- Fry finely chopped onion with a tbsp of ginger garlic paste till release nice aroma.
- Add all the spices n cook until oil separate from the spices, add water and cook for 5min in medium to low heat.
- Add keema filled eggs and cook gently.
- Cook these eggs until keema cook.
- Add little bit water to cook further.
Not only it tastes so good, but it's so easy to make. Chop vegetables to small pieces and stir fry vegetables If the sauce is too thick, add a small amount of water. Serve the Keem Curry over steamed rice and put a fried egg on top, if you like. How do you make a Keema Curry? To make this minced lamb recipe, you brown off your lamb mince in a pan and set aside.