Curry Pork Don. It also represented Ikumi's comeback since her first defeat. Ikumi's latest donburi dish based after the famed Chinese delicacy of Hangzhou, China. Your Curry Powder is not only for Indian dishes.
This dish is based on my 'Pork. Delicious Pork Curry Donburi recipe, Japanese pork curry over rice. Don't want to miss a recipe? You can have Curry Pork Don using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Pork Don
- Prepare 200 g of thinly sliced Pork Belly.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Plain Flour *optional.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- You need 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Curry Powder *Indian or Asian.
- You need 1 of Tomato *diced.
- It’s 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
Sign up for the FREE Just One Cookbook newsletter delivered to your. Pork curry is easy to make at home with this handy recipe. It's cheap quick and tastes delicious! This delicious pork curry recipe is a family favourite, thanks to it's great taste and affordable ingredients.
Curry Pork Don step by step
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Cut thinly sliced Pork Belly into the size that is easy to eat. Lightly season with Salt & Pepper. Sprinkle with Flour and coat very lightly..
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, apply a small amount of Oil, and cook Pork Slices. When Pork changes colour, add thinly sliced Onion, and stir-fry until Onion is soft..
- Sprinkle with Curry Powder and stir. Add Tomato and the sauce, and stir-fry for a few minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, cover with Pork mixture, sprinkle with Spring Onion and enjoy..
A curry twist on the traditonal dongpo pork. Certainly sounds strange enough, I'm starting to wonder if everything goes with curry. haha XD INGREDIENTS. Everyone loves Curry flavour and it is really good with Soy Sauce. This dish is based on my 'Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork)' recipe. Break up pork with a spoon or spatula and continue to cook, tossing and breaking up as much as possible, until browned all over but still.