Easy Mackerel Pate.
You can cook Easy Mackerel Pate using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Mackerel Pate
- You need 300-350 g of smoked mackarel.
- You need 2 table spoon of soft or cream cheese (more to taste).
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, juice and zest.
- It’s 3-5 of stems of fresh parsley (more to taste).
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Easy Mackerel Pate step by step
- Remove the skin from mackerel filets. Flake the filets into smaller pieces..
- Combine mackerel, lemon juice, lemon zest, cheese and parsley in a food processor and whiz for about 20', until pate is smooth..
- Garnish with parsley, peppercorns or lemon and serve..