Sig's Beef in Pepper and Garlic Sauce.
You can cook Sig's Beef in Pepper and Garlic Sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Beef in Pepper and Garlic Sauce
- Prepare 2 of thinly sliced rump steaks.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 125 gr of button mushrooms.
- It’s 6-8 of black crushed peppercorns.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of plain flour.
- You need 150-200 ml of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of dried coriander.
Sig's Beef in Pepper and Garlic Sauce instructions
- Cut the mushrooms into halves, gently heat them in a frying pan without frying them, just until they release their juices, set aside. Cut the steaks into thin slices. In a separate pan brown them from all sides, add the mushrooms with the juices. Chop the garlic add to pan. Cook until the meat is nice and tender.
- Mix the butter and flour in a pan over heat until it forms a lump making a roux, gently stir in the milk. Mix until it thickens. Add this to the meat. Add more milk if needed to thicken sauce to your liking. Chop red pepper finely add to the pan, add coriander. Crush peppercorns. Season to taste. Enjoy experimenting with herbs and spices of choice. Serve over pasta, rice or with potatoes..