Experimental Apple Pesto Spaghetti.
You can cook Experimental Apple Pesto Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Experimental Apple Pesto Spaghetti
- You need 150 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 30 g of parmigiana.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of small sour/sweet apples.
- You need Handful of fresh basil.
- You need of Few sprigs of fresh oregano.
- Prepare 10 g of walnuts.
- Prepare 10 g of pistachios.
- It’s 10 g of almonds.
- You need of Lime zest and juice.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper and salt.
Experimental Apple Pesto Spaghetti step by step
- Salt boiling water and put the pasta to boil. Cook until it is al dente..
- While the pasta is cooking, make the pesto. Add all the other ingredients in a blender and pulse the blender until you get a pesto, add more of any of the ingredients as you see necessary. I don’t tend to cook with exact measurements so my ingredient quantities are guesstimates..
- Mix the pesto into the pasta and it is ready!.