My Quick Chicken Chilli Noodle Soup 😘.
You can cook My Quick Chicken Chilli Noodle Soup 😘 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Quick Chicken Chilli Noodle Soup 😘
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast steamed cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Salt & Pepper Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of Chilli peppers green and red chopped into big pieces.
- You need 1/2 of Green sweet pepper cut chunky.
- You need 1/2 of Yellow Sweet Pepper cut Chunky.
- It’s 2 of Spring onions chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic granuals.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed dried Chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbls of chopped fresh Basil chopped.
My Quick Chicken Chilli Noodle Soup 😘 step by step
- Add 2 Pkts Noodles to 2 pints water also add chicken seasoning, chinese salt and pepper seasoning, chillies chopped in big pieces, Garlic granuals, crushed Chillies. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes..
- With 2 forks shred the steamed chicken breast and basil then add to the soup stir in..
- Cut up the sweet peppers chunky and the spring onion..
- Add the sweet peppers to the soup and stir in bring to the boil and then serve Garnish with chopped Spring onion..