Mala Beef Tomato Noodles. A bowl of noodles will take any patron with a heart back to their childhood. The taste invokes carefree summers, warm rays of the suns, and the sounds of cicadas scattered across treetops. This tomato soup has a nice flavor, very tropical and savory.
Cook ground beef and onion until meat is. off drippings. Cook noodles according to package and drain.. A wide variety of tomato beef instant noodles options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and product type. You can cook Mala Beef Tomato Noodles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mala Beef Tomato Noodles
- You need 2 packs of instant Korean noodles.
- It’s 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 5 of big spoons tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 of big spoons fried garlic flakes.
- Prepare 1 of big spoon butter.
- You need 1/2 of small spoon cumin.
- You need 1 spoon of mala powder.
- Prepare 2 of big spoons white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cube of chicken or beef stock.
- It’s of Beef.
- It’s 150 g of minced beef.
- You need of Sprinkle of cumin.
- You need of Sprinkle of salt.
- It’s of Sprinkle of oregano.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of paprika.
- You need of Sprinkle of mala.
Wonder how the ideal combination of beef and tomato tastes like? How to cook Beef and Tomato Noodles. Bring water to a boil in a medium pot on high. Heat oil, meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Mala Beef Tomato Noodles instructions
- Put the noodles in boiled water and leave till cooked.
- In a bowl mix beef with sprinkle of salt, oregano, paprika, mala and cumin and all ingredients blend well.
- In frying pan add butter, stock cube and fried garlic and mix until butter start to boil then add beef and start to steer until beef is brown then add tomato paste, cumin, mala and vinegar and mix all well on medium heat.
- Add water and put on high heat, and leave to simmer untill sauce become thickened.
- Add cooked noodles to the beef sauce and mix well, and serve hot.
Sauté ginger, onion, and then garlic until fragrant. Noodles in a Beef and Tomato flavour sauce with vegetables and a little sachet of Tomato Sauce. Noodles in a Beef and Tomato flavour sauce with vegetables and a little sachet of Tomato Sauce. Wonder how the perfect combination of Beef Pot Pasta Beefy Bolognese. This Italian classic is already magnifico, but why not try adding some olives to the pot to increase those Mediterranean vibes.