Fresh Crab Meat & Chilli Garlic Pasta.
You can have Fresh Crab Meat & Chilli Garlic Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Crab Meat & Chilli Garlic Pasta
- It’s of Linguine pasta.
- Prepare of Brown crab meat (a must).
- Prepare of White crab meat.
- It’s of fat garlic cloves.
- Prepare of medium red chillis (one deseeded).
- It’s of lemon (zest and juice).
- Prepare of Olive oil (1/2 cup/120ml plus 4tbsp for paste).
- It’s of Parsley (for paste and garnish).
- It’s of Spring Greens or watercress (80-100g).
- It’s of Salt.
Fresh Crab Meat & Chilli Garlic Pasta instructions
- PASTE. In a food processor/blender, add 2 crushed garlic cloves, 1/2-1 red chilli (with seeds), handful of parsley, 4 tablespoons olive oil. Blend. Set aside paste in a big bowl or a mortar..
- GARLIC & CHILLI. Finely chop the 2 remaining garlic cloves and 1 red chilli (deseeded). Add them to the bowl/mortar with the paste (Step 1). Crush the mixture altogether in the mortar to release all flavours..
- COOK PASTA as per Pack instructions. Drain..
- CRAB SAUCE. Add all the crab to mixed garlic & chilli bowl (Step 2). Stir. Pour 1/2 cup or 120 ml olive oil. Add zest and juice of 1 lemon. Mix everything (see pic)..
- PUT TOGETHER! Pour pasta in a heated pan. Toss in the crab, garlic and olive oil sauce (Step 4). Mix until pasta is coated. Salt to taste. Garnish with parsley and greens! Enjoy 😉.