Creamy Herby Chicken (yummmmmmm!!!).
You can cook Creamy Herby Chicken (yummmmmmm!!!) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Herby Chicken (yummmmmmm!!!)
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 4 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of full fat milk.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken flavoured royco powder.
Creamy Herby Chicken (yummmmmmm!!!) instructions
- Mix herbs together and divide in half. Properly dry the drumsticks and rub them with half the mixed herbs until they firmly stick.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan on medium-heat. Sear the chicken drumsticks until they start to brown but don't cook through. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, feel free to add more butter and sautee the remaining half of the herbs together with the garlic.
- Reduce heat and add milk. Let it boil but make sure to keep watch that it does not spill over.
- Dissolve the royco powder in a little water and add to the milk as a thickened for the sauce (you can use cornstarch if you do not particularly like the taste of royco). Let the milk reduce to your desired sauce thickness.
- Reduce the heat further and gently place the chicken drumsticks in the pan. Let cook for a bit to allow the flavors to gel and to further cook the chicken (atleast 10minutes).