Lambs’ Kidneys in Mustard, Cream & White Wine.
You can cook Lambs’ Kidneys in Mustard, Cream & White Wine using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lambs’ Kidneys in Mustard, Cream & White Wine
- Prepare of lambs’ kidneys.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of banana shallots, chopped.
- Prepare of leek, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, chopped.
- It’s of unsmoked back bacon, in small pieces.
- It’s of chestnut mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s of dry white wine.
- You need of vegetable stock.
- It’s of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of double cream.
- It’s of dried thyme.
- You need of dried tarragon.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- You need of fresh parsley, chopped.
Lambs’ Kidneys in Mustard, Cream & White Wine step by step
- Clean and prepare the kidneys..
- Put 30 g butter in a deep pan and fry the kidneys on a high heat for 1 minute on each side to just brown. Drain and set aside until Step 5..
- Wipe out the pan with kitchen paper, then on a medium-high heat fry the shallots and leek in the remaining butter for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, bacon and mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the wine and boil until reduced by half, stirring frequently..
- Stir in the stock, mustard and and cream. Then add back the kidneys. Stir well and after two minutes add the thyme and tarragon. Season to taste: with the bacon salt might not be necessary..
- Give it all one final stir, garnish with the parsley and serve onto your chosen carbs and on hot plates..