Pepper steak and vegetable stir fry. This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out! Tender steak strips stir fried with peppers and onions in the most delicious Asian style sauce.
This easy steak and pepper stir-fry is seared hot and fast, and tossed with a honey-soy sauce glaze. These two prep and ingredient shortcuts ensure you're sitting down to dinner as soon as possible. I don't know if any of you have ever tried this, but a recent recipe in our local newspaper for peppers and onions called for peeling the bell peppers with a very sharp vegetable peeler before cooking them. You can have Pepper steak and vegetable stir fry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepper steak and vegetable stir fry
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 0,7 kg of Steak, cut into thin strips.
- You need 2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, half slices.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 of thumb-sized ginger, finally chopped.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, julienne cut.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, julienne cut.
- It’s 1 of carrot, julienne cut.
- You need 2 of baby morrows, julienne cut.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbls of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbls of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbls of worcester sauce.
Stir the broth, cornstarch, soy sauce and black pepper in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the pepper strips, onion and garlic and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp Pepper Steak Stir-Fry. I eliminated the tomatoes in this recipe. I have had many compliments on this dish.
Pepper steak and vegetable stir fry instructions
- Pre heat plate, meduim to high..
- Mix together all the sauce ingredients and put one side..
- Toss the steak with pepper, until the pepper completely coats the beef..
- Add some oil to a pan. Place the beef in and fry until browned..
- Put all the veggies in and fry until tender crisp..
- Pour the sauce in, bring it to a boil and allow the sauce to thicken..
- Serve over a bed of rice, noodles or enjoy just like that..
Make a beef and vegetable stir-fry with a sweet and savory ginger-soy sauce. Easy Chinese Pepper Steak will quickly become a family stir-fry favorite. Stir fry the beef until golden brown. A quick and easy pepper steak low carb beef stir fry dinner with optional baby corn. I usually make my pepper steak with just sliced green pepper and onion stir fried with some soy sauce and I never realized this was such a low carb vegetable.