Pepper steak and vegetable stir fry. This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out! Tender steak strips stir fried with peppers and onions in the most delicious Asian style sauce.
This easy steak and pepper stir-fry is seared hot and fast, and tossed with a honey-soy sauce glaze. These two prep and ingredient shortcuts ensure you're sitting down to dinner as soon as possible. I don't know if any of you have ever tried this, but a recent recipe in our local newspaper for peppers and onions called for peeling the bell peppers with a very sharp vegetable peeler before cooking them. You can cook Pepper steak and vegetable stir fry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepper steak and vegetable stir fry
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of Steak, cut into thin strips.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of small onion, half slices.
- You need of garlic, crushed.
- You need of thumb-sized ginger, finally chopped.
- Prepare of green bell pepper, julienne cut.
- Prepare of red bell pepper, julienne cut.
- It’s of carrot, julienne cut.
- Prepare of baby morrows, julienne cut.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of worcester sauce.
Stir the broth, cornstarch, soy sauce and black pepper in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the pepper strips, onion and garlic and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp Pepper Steak Stir-Fry. I eliminated the tomatoes in this recipe. I have had many compliments on this dish.
Pepper steak and vegetable stir fry step by step
- Pre heat plate, meduim to high..
- Mix together all the sauce ingredients and put one side..
- Toss the steak with pepper, until the pepper completely coats the beef..
- Add some oil to a pan. Place the beef in and fry until browned..
- Put all the veggies in and fry until tender crisp..
- Pour the sauce in, bring it to a boil and allow the sauce to thicken..
- Serve over a bed of rice, noodles or enjoy just like that..
Make a beef and vegetable stir-fry with a sweet and savory ginger-soy sauce. Easy Chinese Pepper Steak will quickly become a family stir-fry favorite. Stir fry the beef until golden brown. A quick and easy pepper steak low carb beef stir fry dinner with optional baby corn. I usually make my pepper steak with just sliced green pepper and onion stir fried with some soy sauce and I never realized this was such a low carb vegetable.