Chicken Chow Mein.
You can cook Chicken Chow Mein using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chow Mein
- It’s Splash of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- You need 3 of Scallions chopped at an angle.
- You need 1/2 of red and 1/2 green pepper chopped into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of Onion cut into thin strips.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 15 g of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 portions of egg noodles.
- Prepare of Chow mein sauce ingredients.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornflour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Ket jap Manis.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white or red wine vinegar.
- You need 3 tsp of caster sugar.
- It’s of Season with salt and pepper.
Chicken Chow Mein instructions
- Cut chicken into strips and set in a bowl. In another bowl, mix the sauce ingredients and add half of the ginger, garlic and chilli. Stir until well mixed. Add 2-3 tbsp sauce to chicken and marinate for 10 minutes..
- Heat sesame oil in pan and add garlic, ginger and chilli and fry before adding chicken..
- Add peppers and onions and stir fry with chicken..
- Add ready to wok egg noodles and add rest of sauce. Stir fry for few minutes and stir through scallions. Season and if sauce a little thick just add a splash of water and serve..