Baked Trout Fillets with Mirin.
You can cook Baked Trout Fillets with Mirin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Trout Fillets with Mirin
- Prepare of trout fillets.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of large tomatoes, thickly sliced.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- It’s of capers.
- It’s of anchovy fillets.
- You need of red chili, sliced (I leave the seeds in but that’s optional).
- You need of garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need of mirin wine.
Baked Trout Fillets with Mirin step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 6 or electric equivalent. 170C on Circotherm..
- Pat the trout fillets very gently with kitchen paper and very lightly season with pepper only. Set aside to Step 4..
- Oil an over-proof dish and spread the tomato slices across the bottom. Sprinkle the oregano and capers and then distribute the anchovy fillets, chili slices and garlic evenly..
- Gently place the trout fillets on top of this base. Dribble the mirin over the fish and then bake in the pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes, until the trout is cooked..
- Serve onto hot plates with your chosen accompaniments..