Pork and Mushroom Lasagna Bake.
You can have Pork and Mushroom Lasagna Bake using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork and Mushroom Lasagna Bake
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, finely diced.
- It’s 150 g of chorizo, diced.
- You need 650 g of pork mince.
- It’s 80 ml of marsala wine.
- Prepare 170 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 box of dried lasagna sheets.
- It’s 100 g of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s of White Sauce.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- You need 100 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1.2 ltr of milk.
- It’s of Mushroom Mixture.
- You need 25 g of dried mushrooms.
- Prepare 120 ml of boiling water.
- You need 20 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- You need 200 g of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of sage (fresh or frozen).
Pork and Mushroom Lasagna Bake step by step
- Make the White Sauce: Melt the butter in a saucepan, over a medium heat, add the flour, cook, stirring. Gradually whisk in the milk, continuously whisking until the mixture bubbles and thickens. Simmer, stirring, 2 minutes, season to taste..
- Make the mushroom mixture: Add the mushroom to a bowl and pour over the boiling water, soak for 5 minutes. Drain, reserve liquid (for the meat mixture), then chop the diced mushrooms finely..
- Heat the butter in large frying pan, over a medium heat, add the onion and garlic, until the onion softens, but doesn't colour. Add the fresh and dried mushrooms, simmer until the mushrooms are browned. Add the sage, season to taste.
- Mix two thirds of the white sauce with the mushroom mixture and set both aside..
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat the oil in large frying pan, add the onion, garlic and chorizo, over a medium heat, stir frequently until the onion is softened, but not coloured. Add the pork and cook until browned. Add the marsala, stock and reserved dried mushroom liquid, bring to the boil. Reduce the heat then simmer, uncovered, until reduced by about a third..
- Line the bottom of a lasagne dish with the pasta sheets. Top with half the mince mixture then half the mushroom mixture, sprinkle with a 1/3 of the parmesan. Repeat with another layer, finishing with more pasta sheets. Spread with white sauce, top with sage, sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes. Serve piping hot with lots of vegetables..