Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin.
You can have Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin kernel oil (other oil is fine but we like this and buy it as Kürbis Kernöl on our trips to Austria, where it is widely and cheaply available).
- It’s of Ground black peppet.
- Prepare 300 g of roast pork, in thin short strips.
- You need 1 tbsp of cold-pressed rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of fresh red chili, sliced (I leave the seeds in but that’s optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of red onion, sliced.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, sliced diagonally.
- Prepare 100 g. of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 100 g of mange-tout.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, in short slices.
- Prepare 300 g of carrot, in thin batons.
- Prepare 1/4 of Savoy cabbage, shredded with the core diced small.
- You need 2 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce (I always use Pearl River Bridge dark but that’s just our preference).
- You need 1 (120 g) of packet black bean sauce.
- It’s 450 g of ready-to-wok noodles.
Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin instructions
- Mix the pumpkin oil and black pepper. Toss the pork strips in it and set aside for Step 3 below..
- Bring the rapeseed oil up to a medium-hot heat in a large walk and fry the garlic, chili and ginger for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Increase the heat to high. Add the meat, stir thoroughly then add all the vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are al dente, stirring or tossing frequently..
- Add the mirin, soy sauce and black bean sauce and fry for a further 2 minutes, tossing, turning or stirring to thoroughly coat everything..
- Add the noodles, stir all together thoroughly and cook for a final 90 seconds. Served immediately onto pre-warmed plates..