Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin.
You can cook Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin
- Prepare of pumpkin kernel oil (other oil is fine but we like this and buy it as Kürbis Kernöl on our trips to Austria, where it is widely and cheaply available).
- You need of Ground black peppet.
- Prepare of roast pork, in thin short strips.
- It’s of cold-pressed rapeseed oil.
- Prepare of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s of fresh red chili, sliced (I leave the seeds in but that’s optional).
- You need of ginger paste.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of red onion, sliced.
- You need of spring onions, sliced diagonally.
- It’s of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of mange-tout.
- You need of red pepper, in short slices.
- Prepare of carrot, in thin batons.
- You need of Savoy cabbage, shredded with the core diced small.
- Prepare of mirin.
- You need of soy sauce (I always use Pearl River Bridge dark but that’s just our preference).
- Prepare of packet black bean sauce.
- It’s of ready-to-wok noodles.
Deliberate Pork Stir-Fry with Mirin instructions
- Mix the pumpkin oil and black pepper. Toss the pork strips in it and set aside for Step 3 below..
- Bring the rapeseed oil up to a medium-hot heat in a large walk and fry the garlic, chili and ginger for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Increase the heat to high. Add the meat, stir thoroughly then add all the vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are al dente, stirring or tossing frequently..
- Add the mirin, soy sauce and black bean sauce and fry for a further 2 minutes, tossing, turning or stirring to thoroughly coat everything..
- Add the noodles, stir all together thoroughly and cook for a final 90 seconds. Served immediately onto pre-warmed plates..