Cheese Beef Burger. This is the ultimate beef cheese burger, it's made on the stove and taste incredible! Use a good quality beef, freshly minced by your butcher. Get inspired by our juicy beef burgers.
Home made beef burgers with black bread. Fresh tasty burger on a black background. Burger with beef, cheese, bacon and vegetables. You can have Cheese Beef Burger using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Beef Burger
- It’s 2000 g of Lean (beef) Steak mince.
- It’s 250 g of whole block of butter.
- Prepare of Salt and Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Burger Buns with Sesame Seed on top.
- You need leaves of Lettuce.
- You need of Individually wrapped sliced Processed Cheese.
Beef Cheese Burger – Colorful, aromatic, and tasty recipes is the ultimate treat for a foodie. Get some finest recipes at your laptop or phone by browsing online. Try Beef Cheese Burger recipe from this. Tasty cheese beef burger with lettuce, cheddar, barbecue sauce, tomatoes, pickles and tzatziki Half of cheese beef burger in left hand in Bangkok, Thailand.
Cheese Beef Burger instructions
- Melt butter very gently in a saucepan.Add half – or a quarter – of melted butter too your Tefal (or other Brand) Food Processor,add half of a teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper – then either add 500g of beef mince or a 1000g of beef mince (makes more of a mess when using 1000g).Blend until smooth..
- Transfer all batches too a large mixing bowl,put a couple of spoonfuls of butter raw beef mince into the middle of your burger press – press down firmly – season lightly with Ground Black Pepper and Salt – loosen edges maybe,too help it come out more easily,but put a disk of Baking Parchment over the top – first – and then turn over onto your flat Freezer Rack,season the other side with just a little pinch of salt and then place another disk of Baking Parchment over the top.Should get 12 – in..
- Will be a lot of the mix left – just put the large mixing bowl into the Fridge overnight and then just press the raw burger mince in your burger press when you are ready for your daily burgers.Fry very gently in a little amount of Cooking Oil in a large frying pan,put its Lid on – occasionally..
- Slice burger bun's in half and pop the bottoms into the electric toaster – put washed Lettuce leaves on the bottom of your toasted halved bun's – flip cooked burgers over – then add One sliced cheese over each One of your beef burgers – put the Lid on – too steam melt the cheese on top and then place the burgers on to the Lettuce topped Bun's,put Barbecue Sauce or Tomato Ketchup on the top halve's of the bun's and then put on top.Enjoy..
Want a great burger cooked on the stovetop? These double-stacked cheeseburgers are what your cravings desire: thin, tender patties, melty cheese, and a generous amount of secret sauce. How to Make Vintage Cheese & Beef Burgers with Pickles. These burgers are made with beef mince combined with blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce and ground mustard. Barbecue or grill for best flavour.