Duck with mash and red wine jus. For the Red Wine Jus, use the pan you fried the duck breasts in. Take out the rosemary stalks, crush the garlic with a fork. Fry the garlic for a minute To impress your guests with your presentation game, pipe the mashed potato with a piping bag into a golf ball size mound.
Once the duck bones are browned add the red onion, celery and ginger. After a few minutes of cooking, deglaze the pan with a little water followed by the red wine. Duck roasted with Chinese fivespice, garlic and herbs, orange and rosemary polenta and cranberry-red wine sauce. You can have Duck with mash and red wine jus using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Duck with mash and red wine jus
- You need of Potato.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Red wine.
- You need of Cranberry sauce.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Leek.
- It’s of Double cream.
Delicious and gluten-free – who are This excellent duck leg recipe features braised red cabbage, caramelised apples and a peppercorn sauce. It is an excellent recipe for duck leg to make. With a little tender love and care you can turn them into some of the most tender meat and with a rich red wine jus. We are going to use it to make an amazing red wine jus.
Duck with mash and red wine jus step by step
- Cut the fat side of the duck, season with ginger all spice and salt and pepper then fry medium heat fat side for 4 minutes, normal side for 2 then oven at 200 for 6 mins.
- Branch then lightly fry the 2 x leek with oil and season it on low heat, add double cream thicken it.
- Make mash with oil, butter, milk and orange zest if there is any.
- Add a cup red wine, 3 table spoon cranberry sauce, 2 table spoon honey, garlic granules and a dash of orange juice. Season also with salt and pepper.
Place the shanks back into the oven with the lid off. Roast Duck with Lychee Red Curry and Cauliflower Rice. Chocolate Lava Cake with White Chocolate Sauce. Roast Duck Maryland with Potato and Leek Mash and Red Wine Jus. White Chocolate Mascarpone Tart with Caramelised Figs and Hints of Earl Grey.