Vermicelli Pudding (Seviyan).
You can cook Vermicelli Pudding (Seviyan) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Pudding (Seviyan)
- Prepare 100 g of vermicelli.
- It’s 300-400 ml of full fat milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter or ghee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raisins (optional).
Vermicelli Pudding (Seviyan) step by step
- Put butter or ghee in to the pot. Once butter starts to melt add vermicelli. Cook it until it becomes light golden brown..
- Add milk and sugar together. Cook it for 15- 20mins on low heat until the milk starts to thickens up slightly. Add raisins, cardamom powder, grated coconut. Keep stirring, don’t let it burn..
- Garnish with any dry fruits..
- Serve and enjoy 👌.
- Let it burn.