Easy Peasy Spinach and Garlic Tagliatelle.
You can have Easy Peasy Spinach and Garlic Tagliatelle using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Spinach and Garlic Tagliatelle
- Prepare 400 g of tagliatelle (I use wholewheat).
- Prepare 200 g of Spinach.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic (minced).
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese (never enough so just wing it as you go along).
- Prepare of Double Cream.
- You need of Few Tablespoons Butter (more butter, more better).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need of Dried red chilli flakes.
Easy Peasy Spinach and Garlic Tagliatelle step by step
- Cook pasta to Al Dente as per packet instructions. Remember to salt the water and wait for the water to come to a boil prior to adding pasta. Cooking time is approx 7-10mins.
- Drain the pasta water but keep a few tablespoons which may come in handy later and rinse the pasta in cold water to stop the cooking process otherwise it'll go mushy!.
- Heat a hot to medium heat and melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Then add your garlic and allow to cook for a few minutes..
- Add your pasta and spinach. Keep tossing until the spinach has wilted. If your pasta begins to stick, add some of the pasta water..
- Add cheese and cream and mix well until uniform. Then add salt, black pepper and dried red chilli flakes to taste..
- Plate up and garnish with finely grated cheese!.