Aubergine curry #mycookbook. The simple fact is that Whatever we call them, Aubergine curry is a fantastic addition to our ever-growing collection of curry. Make this delicious roasted aubergine and chickpea curry. This roasted aubergine and chickpea curry is packed with flavour and texture.
Vegan aubergine curry is easy to make yet impressive to serve to your dinner guests – a true crowd Recipewise, by sheer coincidence, I appear to be on an aubergine train. Want a recipe for aubergine curry? Spiced with cumin, mustard and garam masala, this chunky aubergine curry has layours of Spiced aubergine & coconut curry. You can cook Aubergine curry #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aubergine curry #mycookbook
- It’s 1 of large aubergine.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of panch phoron.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of tamarind sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Fresh coriander to garnish.
This aubergine curry recipe isn't an authentic Birmingham balti though it was prepared in an Balti curries like this aubergine Balti are served quite thick and dry which makes it easier to dip a naan in. Aubergine and chickpea curry is perfect for a mid-week dinner as it This vegan aubergine and chickpea curry is one of my all-time favourite curries, I'm a big fan of aubergine and chickpeas and. Try this vegetarian curry made with pulled aubergine. This vegan curry is quick, simple and tasty.
Aubergine curry #mycookbook step by step
- Cut the aubergine into round chunks. Then add pinch of salt & pinch of turmeric powder. Leave them for 5mins..
- Now in a pan pour oil. Add panch phoron and chopped onion. Fry them for 2-3 minutes. Add rest of the ingredients and cook for 10mins on medium heat. Add little amount of water..
- Now add the marinated aubergine and cook for more 20mins on medium to low heat. Keep the lid on. At the end garnish with coriander. Serve them with bread or plain rice.
The book of the BBC series, Britain's Best Home Cook features all of the best recipes from the show's contestants, from family favourites to classics revisited. We love aubergines, they are so versatile and make a hearty curry. Our Tikka Masala Paste Pot gives this curry just the right amount of spice! This curry is an adaptation of a recipe I found posted on several different websites. When I first served this dish, people commented on its professional, restaurant-like quality.