Manchego and chorizo croquettes. Gradually stir in the milk until you have a smooth sauce. Add the cheese and stir until melted, then stir in the chorizo and season really well. Try these Chorizo Croquettes for a savory taste of Spain!
Transfer milk mixture to bowl; chill until completely cold and. This is an easy cooking recipe that makes use of Spanish beef chorizo combined with the nutty taste of Manchego to create fried bites of meaty goodness. You can judge a great tapas restaurant by its croquetas – this recipe will make yours equally good. You can have Manchego and chorizo croquettes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Manchego and chorizo croquettes
- It’s of manchego cheese.
- It’s of finely chopped chorizo.
- You need of panko bread crunbs.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of plain flour.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of a small onion very finely chopped.
Gradually stir in the milk until you have a smooth sauce. Add the cheese and stir until melted, then stir in the chorizo and season really well. Manchego Cheese Croquettes: If you ran out of ideas to prepare a new recipe for dinner this one is super versatile and delicious! What I love of this recipe is What I love of this recipe is that you can fill the croquettes with cheese or any other ingredient you like, such as tuna.
Manchego and chorizo croquettes instructions
- Melt the butter in a pot, fry the onion, gradually add the flour. Making a paste and cook for about a minute. Then add the milk gradually, keep whisking until milk is gone..
- Add cheese and chorizo into the paste and mix until melted. Leave to chill for 1hr +..
- Add beaten eggs to one bowl, flour to another and the breadcrumbs to a separate one. Add flour to your hands. Make 12 balls of paste. Then roll each in eggs, then flour and then breadcrumbs..
- This recipe we oven baked them for 20 mins but I would recommend deep fat frying them instead as it will seal them much better..
This spanish croquettes recipe was SO GOOD! The Panko crisped up on the outside perfectly. But when you bit into them, the Manchego-Bernaisse sauce just melted into your mouth. And that chorizo — oh that chorizo — kept us all going back for more. Pain de mie doré, fromage espagnol, chorizo, crevette et paprika.