You can cook Yakitori Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yakitori Chicken
- You need 500 g of boneless chicken thighs, chopped into cubes.
- You need 100 ml of soy sauce.
- Prepare 20 ml of mirin.
- You need 4 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s Bunch of spring onions.
Yakitori Chicken instructions
- Dice the chicken thighs, then in a bowl add the soy sauce, mirin and caster sugar with the chicken and marinade for at least an hour, but preferably overnight in the fridge..
- Thread the chicken onto metal skewers, putting a piece of sliced spring onion in between them. Drizzle any leftover marinade over you chicken..
- Place your skewers onto a rotisserie and set timer for twenty minutes, then transfer to the oven until lovely and golden. Checking that it’s cooked thoroughly..
- Serve on a bed of boiled rice..