You can have Spaghetti Meatball using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Meatball
- You need of spaghetti.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of Meatball:.
- It’s of beef minced.
- It’s of onion chopped thinly.
- You need of garlic sliced thinly.
- You need of bread crumb.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of smoke paprika.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- You need of fresh tomato chopped.
- Prepare of onion chopped thinly.
- It’s of garlic chopped.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Spaghetti Meatball step by step
- First prepare the sauce by boiling the tomato until dissolve for about 30 minutes with low heat. Meanwhile, fry onion and garlic then add to the tomato sauce. Season with salt, pepper and oregano..
- Making the meatball. Fry onion and garlic until golden brown. Mix breadcrumb and milk until smooth. Add fried onion garlic and breadcrumb mixture to beef minced. Season with salt, pepper, smoke paprika, garlic powder and oregano. Mix well. Take a spoon of beef then make it circle like a ball. Put in the fridge for at least 1 hour to make the meatball firm..
- Cook spaghetti for 7-10 minutes. Meanwhile fry the meatball with oil for 1 minutes each side then add the meatball to tomato sauce. Simmer the meatball in tomato sauce for at least 30 minutes (the longer the better) in low heat..
- Dry spaghetti then pour the tomato sauce to spaghetti, add a touch of olive oil and enjoy it with the meatball..