Homemade Chicken Nuggets:.
You can cook Homemade Chicken Nuggets: using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Nuggets:
- You need of Boneless chicken (thigh or Brest fillets).
- It’s 125 g of dry bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian dried herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 125 g of plain flour.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets: step by step
- Washed & Cut chicken into 2 or 3 cm bite size pieces in a medium bowl. Mix together all thyme, other herbs and salt & pepper in chicken. Then let it rest about 10 or 20 minutes..
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl For the chicken pieces, first roll the pieces in plain flour then dip the chicken into the beaten eggs mixture, and then finally dip the chicken into bread crumbs. Deep fry until it is cooked on the inside and golden brown on the outside. And then take them out and place them on a paper towel or tissues to drain any excess oil..