Greek Lamb Cutlets.
You can have Greek Lamb Cutlets using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Lamb Cutlets
- Prepare 10 of lamb cutlets.
- Prepare 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Greek oregano.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Greek Lamb Cutlets instructions
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and combine.
- Add the lamb cutlets and rub the marinate all over the meat, cover and place in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours. Best to marinate overnight if you can.
- Before cooking, take the cutlets out of the fridge and let them sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Place a skillet on the hob and heat until very hot before adding the cutlets.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side.
- Before serving sprinkle some more oregano on them and serve with lemon wedges and a Greek salad.