Chicken and Bell Peppers. Chicken and Bell Peppers Skillet is one of those dishes that will go to your family dinner rotation because it happens to please everyone. Cut chicken into serving size pieces. Add a few pieces of chicken to each pepper, then spoon over the rest of the marinara sauce, and sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan.
Tips for Best Chicken and Peppers Recipe. Saute vegetables adding one by one. Adding all vegetables to the skillet at once will steam them. You can have Chicken and Bell Peppers using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bell Peppers
- Prepare 1 of medium onion sliced.
- You need 2 of red chillies chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper chopped.
Continue stir-frying for another minute, adding a bit of rice wine or dry sherry, chicken broth or water if the vegetables start to dry out. Bell Pepper Chicken – Use both red and green bell peppers to bring out the color of the dish. The reason is simple: it is bursting with the aroma and peppery flavor of the bell peppers and the light sauce pairs well with the chicken (click for more recipes using chicken). Spicy and Creamy Cajun Chicken with Bell Peppers – easy, lean, and healthy one-pan dinner!
Chicken and Bell Peppers step by step
- On medium heat fry onion, thyme and chilli for for 2 minutes the. Add garlic. Mix well and cook. Take care not to burn the garlic..
- Add cubes chicken and cook till halfway cooked. (optional, I added coked bacon here as well, it was left over).
- Add peppers and cook till desired. I like my peppers still with a crunch I cooked for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve..
The chicken breasts are coated with the homemade Cajun seasoning and topped with cream cheese. Then, the chicken is oven-baked on top of the sliced bell peppers. Sweet bell peppers add wonderful flavor and vibrant color to this classic chicken fajita recipe. Red and orange bell peppers add a festive element to this classic fajita recipe. Feel free to toss in any other varieties you have on hand.