My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃. Scotch bonnet and habanero peppers are both seriously hot peppers with a similar fruity taste. The difference is that Scotch bonnet peppers have an The hot pepper sauce is usually used to season chicken, fish and meat. It may also be used as a condiment.
If you've ever tried a habanero pepper, you know it Dishes like jerk chicken or Jamaican Hot Pepper Sauce require the flavor and heat of the Scotch Bonnet. It appears primarily in the Carribean and in. The Scotch bonnet is the pepper of choice in the Caribbean. You can have My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃
- It’s of mild Chilli oil.
- Prepare of Medium Onion diced.
- Prepare of Scotch Bonnet chilli Pepper chopped.
- You need of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s of Red Chilli pepper diced.
- You need of small chicken breast cut into small bite size pieces.
- It’s of King Prawns.
- Prepare of Chicken seasoning.
- It’s of yellow Sweet bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
It's hot; but can have an almost sweet, vaguely fruity taste under all that spice. The Scotch bonnet is one of the hottest peppers out there, ranking side-by-side with the habanero on the Scoville heat scale. The Best Scotch Bonnet Pepper Recipes on Yummly Fried Green Plantains With Haitian Spicy Pickled Cabbage (pikliz), Caribbean Hot Pot Broth With Papaya Pica Sauce, Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce.
My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 instructions
- Add the chilli oil and heat up.next add the onions chicken seasoning, Bonnet chilli and red long chopped chilli pepper. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Next add the red Chilli powder and then the chicken then fry for 5 minutes stirring..
- Next add the cooked king prawns and cook together and stir for 3 minutes..
- Last add the sweet Chilli Sauce stir in and cook for 2 minutes then add to a serving dish and have some boiled or Fried Rice to accompany it. Serve and enjoy..
Scotch bonnet, also known as bonney peppers, or Caribbean red peppers, is a variety of chili pepper named for its resemblance to a tam o' shanter hat. It is ubiquitous in West Africa. Arrange chicken in large glass baking dish and coat on all sides with paste. A scotch bonnet pepper may sound timid, but it is nothing of the sort. This Scotch bonnet pepper sauce recipe is a true game changer so learn how to make your very own homemade flaming hot pepper sauce that's great for meat or a even side serving The good news about my scotch bonnet hot sauce is that it's vinegar free and contains no additives or preservatives.