Baked Cornflake Crusted Chicken Strips. Why make fried chicken when the baked one looks and taste soo incredible good. Definitely a healthier alternative, the chicken remain moist inside and. Why make fried chicken when the baked cornflake crusted chicken strips looks and taste soo incredible good and are definitely a healthier alternative.
These chicken fingers are easy to make and are a big hit with both kids and adults! When I'm looking for a dinner option I know my family will happily eat, I turn to slow cooker. These chicken strips are coated in cornflake crumbs and then baked to perfection. You can cook Baked Cornflake Crusted Chicken Strips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cornflake Crusted Chicken Strips
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare of large egg or 2 smaller ones.
- It’s of cornflakes or as required.
- It’s of salt or to taste.
- You need of fresh parsley, chopped.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of flour or as required.
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper.
If your friends are coming over, be sure to make plenty! How to Cook Cornflake-Crusted Chicken Strips. Add the cornflakes in a plastic ziplock bag and crush them into small crumbs, then transfer them to a bowl. These crispy cornflake chicken tenders are coated in cornflake crumbs and baked to perfection.
Baked Cornflake Crusted Chicken Strips instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry. Cut the chicken in long strips about 1/2 inch thick. Season with salt and pepper..
- Beat the eggs with oil and set aside. Place the flour on a plate and set aside. Place the cornflakes into a Ziploc bag, seal it and using o rolling pin or simply your hands crush the cornflakes into small pieces..
- Put the crushed cornflakes into a flat bowl and stir in salt, pepper and parsley. Taking one piece at a time coat chicken strips in flour, then dip in egg mixture and finally coat with seasoned cornflakes, pressing flakes with a fork to help them stick better.Transfer each piece into the prepared baking sheet. Discard remaining flour, egg and cornflakes..
- Bake for about 30 minutes until golden brown and crisp, flipping them on the other side after the first 15 minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping..
They're a breeze to make and will be gone in Our toddler especially, always loves when I make chicken nuggets or chicken strips, so I when I came across a recipe using cornflakes as the crust. Why make fried chicken when the baked cornflake crusted chicken strips looks and taste soo incredible good and are definitely a healthier alternative. Baked Parmesan Chicken is a family favorite dinner that cooks up in one pan. PagesBusinessesFood & drinkHome Cooking AdventureVideosBaked Cornflake Crusted Chicken Strips. Working with one piece of chicken at a time, dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with seasoned cornflakes, pressing flakes.