Lemon Chicken & Egg Soup.
You can cook Lemon Chicken & Egg Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken & Egg Soup
- It’s 1.5 litre of Water.
- It’s 4-6 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- You need 1 of Onion *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Short Cut Angel Hair Pasta.
- You need of Juice of 1 to 2 Lemons *about 1/4 cup.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped Parsley.
Lemon Chicken & Egg Soup instructions
- Place Water, Chicken Drumsticks and Onion in a pot, add Salt, cover with a lid, and bring to the simmer. Cook for 1-2 hours. *Note: You may wish to add some vegetables such as Celery and Carrots..
- Take out the Drumsticks to a plate and allow to cool slightly. Separate flesh and bones, tear the flesh into smaller pieces and return to the pot. Discard the bones..
- Bring back to the simmer, add Angel Hair Pasta, and cook for a few minutes. Season with Salt and Black Pepper..
- Whisk Eggs in a heat-proof bowl. Slowly add 1 cup of hot soup into the Eggs, a small amount at a time, while whisking. Then slowly add the Egg mixture to the gently simmering soup, while stirring..
- Add Lemon Juice. The amount of Lemon Juice depends on your preference. I like the soup quite sour. Add finely chopped Parsley and serve..