Basied Chicken Feet.
You can have Basied Chicken Feet using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basied Chicken Feet
- It’s 500 gm of – 600gm chicken feet.
- It’s 1 of tpbs soya sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tpbs dark sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of tps spice powder.
- It’s 1 of tps sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of tpbs oyster sauce.
- You need of Ginger (sliced).
- You need of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 400 ml of – 600ml water.
Basied Chicken Feet instructions
- Put chicken feet in pot to boil (15min) to wash off and soften the skins. Rise off and put aside.
- Add oil to pot or pan, add in garlic and ginger to stir fry, add in chicken feet and stir fry..
- Add in soya sauce, dark sauce, osyter sauce, spice powder, sesame oil and stir well for 3min until the feets has the marination on it..
- Add in water, stir well and cover with lid to boil for 1hr – 2hr low heat under fire or transfer to slow cook pot (3hr -4hr) in between stir well (ready to served).