My Chicken Fajitas.
You can cook My Chicken Fajitas using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare of sliced chicken breasts.
- It’s of sliced red pepper.
- Prepare of sliced yellow pepper.
- It’s of sliced medium onion.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of Fajita spices.
- It’s of ⁄2 tsp black pepper.
- You need of ⁄2 cup of fresh or canned mushrooms.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of fresh parsley.
My Chicken Fajitas step by step
- In a wok, put olive oil over medium heat, then add onions and cook until golden.
- Add red and yellow pepper and whisk it together for 5 mins..
- Add chicken and cook until golden, and then add mushrooms.
- Add salt, black pepper and fajita spices.
- Raise the heat and then add Worcestershire sauce.
- Let it for 2 mins on high heat, and then turn off the stove.
- Add fresh parsley and serve it with tortillas, french fries.