Sweet & Spicy Seafood Pasta. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer.
Among its members were Mick Tucker. You can cook Sweet & Spicy Seafood Pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Seafood Pasta
- Prepare 500 g of cooked Spaghetti.
- You need 1 cup of Shrimp, deveined.
- You need 1 cup of Squid, cleaned and cut into rings.
- It’s 1 cup of Mussels, precooked and removed from shell.
- It’s 1 c of water (half from mussel & halfpasta water).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 pc of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 c of Tomato/Spahetti Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 c of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sriracha, adjust according to preference.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Spring onion for garnish.
- It’s of Note 1: precook mussel with 2 Tbsp grated ginger.
- Prepare of Note 2: I use Filipino style spaghetti sauce.
Sweet & Spicy Seafood Pasta step by step
- In a bowl mix together tomato sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and sriracha. Mix until sugar is dissolved..
- Heat oil, saute onion & garlic.
- Add shrimp.
- Add sauce mixture, let it simmer.
- Add squid, after 1 minute add mussel. Mix and simmer.
- Put spaghetti noodles, season with pepper. Mix thoroughly..