Family favourite chicken dish. First make marinated mixture (grate garlic, ginger and mix with honey, oil, lemon juice). One of my favourite recipe writers is South African cook Lynn Bedford Hall, whose recipes are simple and never fail – or at least I have never failed with Here they are, then, the two favourite chicken recipes in our family, two dishes that get cooked regularly. I present them here exactly as Hall does.
I like my spicy sauce, family, well not so much. Served on a bun, or a plate depending on if it's the main course or in addition to some ribs. It's go big or go home in my kitchen. You can cook Family favourite chicken dish using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Family favourite chicken dish
- It’s 8 of chicken legs.
- It’s 1 kg of new potatoes.
- It’s 2 of red onions.
- Prepare 1 of red papper.
- You need 4 of garlic glove.
- You need of Fresh ginger.
- You need 2 of tablesp honey.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice from it.
- You need 4-5 of tablesp olive oil.
Surprise the family with this creamy chicken dish for your salu-salo. A favorite in Chinese restaurants, you can now make this Lemon Chicken the easy way right in your own kitchen. Searching for a dish that the whole family will tuck into? Look no further than these popular and easy ways with poultry.
Family favourite chicken dish step by step
- First make marinated mixture (grate garlic, ginger and mix with honey, oil, lemon juice) and after pour this mixture on your chicken and leave for few hours in the fridge..
- After prepare veg and put them on baking tray and on top put chicken and pour the juice from marinate on top and all this go to the oven for 1 hour and 30min temperate 180c.
- And after enjoy! It’s great that don’t need to much washing up after cooking😂🤗❤️.
What are your favourite family chicken recipes? Reviews for: Photos of Family Favorite Chicken Lo Mein. I love veggies so added fresh sliced mushrooms white onion & green bell pepper. I sliced my carrot as opposed to shredding them cooked them a bit longer than the other veggies. I've made Family Favorite Chicken Enchiladas for everything from Sunday dinners to team dinners.