Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌. This Sweet and Sour Chicken combines crispy chicken with chunks of onion, bell pepper and pineapple in a sticky homemade sauce! The sticky sweet and sour sauce makes it tangy and totally addictive! It's kid-approved and we find even picky eaters love it!
And of course we're doing this sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style – which means the chicken is chopped into bite-sized pieces, dredged in a flavourful. Sweet and sour chicken is one of the most popular Chinese recipes. Chinese sweet and sour is a cooking style that is easy, delicious and The dish comes complete with crispy fried chicken cubes with mouthwatering sweet and sour sauce. You can cook Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌 using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌
- It’s of For the batter !!.
- You need of corn starch.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of egg whisked.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of (FOR THE SAUCE).
- You need of suger.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of white vinger.
- You need of heinze tomato sauce.
- It’s of dark soy sauce.
- It’s of garlic paste.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of chicken breasts cut in to strips.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
It goes well with steamed rice, fried rice or chow mein. Sweet and Sour sauce is essential for dipping Crispy Homemade Egg Rolls or my favorite Crab Rangoon! If you've never tried a homemade sweet Homemade sauce is far less sweet, it tastes cleaner and you get to balance out the flavors to your taste if you want yours more tangy, or more. Crispy Tempura chicken in a sweet and sour sauce.a Chinese take away at half the price.
Homemade crispy chicken with sweet sour sauce 👌 step by step
- Mix flour / cornstarch in bowl with salt and oil and whisk egg and mix with the flour and slowly add water till you get a batter bit thicker than a pancake batter then set a side..
- Wash chicken and cut into strips and add to a mixing bowl make sure all water is drained then and sesame oil and coat the chicken leave for 5mins in fridge then add to the batter mix heat oil in a pan i used sunflower oil then cook till golden brown and set a side..
- For the sauce just add everything to the pan and cook on a low heat till sugar is dissolved then mix 2tsp cornstarch in cup with 2tbsp water and add to sauce to thicken, and add 1/2 tsp red food colour if u want the sauce more red and u can also add pineapple, peppers etc… then serve and enjoy 👌.
This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Balsamic vinegar in this recipe was really strange. It was an ok sauce, but it wasn't much like sweet and sour sauce. In this video, we prepare fried cauliflower with a quick sweet and sour sauce that everybody can prepare at home. The dish looks almost similar to a devilled chicken, can tastes somewhat similar. – Rest the sauce for a couple of minutes just to get it's temperature down before you add it.