You can cook Tuna Pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta
- It’s 400 g of Spahetti, cook according to package.
- You need 2 cans (170 g) of Tuna in olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare 4 pcs. of Tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced button mushroom.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- It’s of Notes 1: I use 1 spicy & 1 regular.
- Prepare of Notes 2: You can also add slice black olives.
Tuna Pasta step by step
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onion, garlic, tomatoes and mushroom for 3 minutes.
- Add tuna including their oil, mix.
- Add cooked spaghetti.
- Pour reserved pasta water. Season with salt and pepper.