You can have Chicken Schnitzel using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Schnitzel
- You need 1 kg of chicken breasts (boneless & thinly sliced).
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of Small cup milk.
- You need 2 cups of bread crumbs.
- It’s of Salt (to taste or as desired).
- You need 1/3 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 of White peppers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
Chicken Schnitzel step by step
- In a bowl mix flour, starch and spices well.
- Using fork or whisk, beat eggs, milk, ⅓ tsp black pepper, salt & ⅓ tsp white peppers, very well.
- Set up 3 wide shallow bowls, 1 for flour, 2 for eggs & 3 for bread crumbs, and an empty plate to place the coated schnitzel.
- Pour oil in a skillet, (enough for deep frying) heat oil on medium heat.
- Start dipping chicken breasts, one bye one, into breading bowels,.
- First, dredge with flour. then, dip the floured breast in egg untill well coated. Finally, place the egg – covered breast in bread crumb. Use a dry hand to coat the breast evenly with bread crumb..
- Repeat this process untill you finish all breasts you have..
- Oil shout be hot (but not so hot that oil smokes).
- Fry the coated breasts in a single layer for both sides untill they are golden brown on both sides..
- After frying the schnitzel, place on a dry rack, or on a paper towel – lined plate, to drain excess oil..
- Serve hot, with french fries, cabbage mayounise salad, and garlic dip.