Savoy Cabbage With Bacon.
You can cook Savoy Cabbage With Bacon using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savoy Cabbage With Bacon
- It’s 1 head of Savoy cabbage, cut into fine strips,.
- It’s 3 rashers of smoked back bacon, cut up finely,.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of butter,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt and cracked black pepper to season.
Savoy Cabbage With Bacon step by step
- Heat up a large saucepan over a medium high heat. Add in the butter and once melted add the bacon pieces. Gently fry the bacon until almost cooked..
- Add in the cabbage and stir through to coat in the butter. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper. You shouldn't need too much salt as the bacon is already salty..
- Give one last stir to combine the ingredients and once the cabbage is beautifully tender remove from the heat. Serve up and enjoy! :).