Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots.
You can cook Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breasts with even thickness.
- You need of carrots, peeled and chopped into 2-inch pieces 🥕.
- You need of big potatoes chopped into 1-inch pieces or 10 small ones cut in half 🥔.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- It’s of dried thyme.
Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots step by step
- Preheat oven to 190 C degrees.
- Put the potatoes, chicken, and carrots into a bowl. Drizzle oil over the bowl. Season potatoes, chicken and carrots with salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, basil, and thyme. Mix all till the spices are equally spread over the ingredients..
- Put baking sheet on sheet pan. Arrange chicken on one third of the pan, then add potatoes and carrots on both sides of the chicken..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and carrots and potatoes are tender..