Cold Noodles & Shredded Chicken with Sesame Sauce 涼拌雞絲粉皮.
You can have Cold Noodles & Shredded Chicken with Sesame Sauce 涼拌雞絲粉皮 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cold Noodles & Shredded Chicken with Sesame Sauce 涼拌雞絲粉皮
- You need of Chicken Seasoning.
- It’s of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 of capful of ShaoHing Wine.
- You need 1/2 of of salt.
- You need 1 dash of white pepper.
- Prepare of Cucumber Shredded.
- Prepare of Jelly Sheets (made out of beans) 粉皮.
- It’s of Sauce Seasoning.
- It’s of sesame sauce.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
Cold Noodles & Shredded Chicken with Sesame Sauce 涼拌雞絲粉皮 instructions
- Marinate Chicken with salt, pepper, and wine and set aside. Shredded those cucumbers and add a dash of salt and place in fridge..
- Cut jelly sheets around 1.5cm then cook 2 mins, quickly drained then go under ice water. Its going to stick together so make it apart while under ice water. Drain ice water then place noodles into fridge..
- Now ready to steam that chicken breast until cooked which should be within 10 to 15mins depending on the size. Shred chicken then let it cool down to room temperature. Im too lazy to make the sesame sauce so i uses this brand. Quick and easy..
- Now place them in a plate when ready to eat. Generously pour in the sesame sauce and drizzle some sesame oil. Serve Cold. Done.