Homemade chicken shredded with ham and egg sandwich. Shred small pieces of boiled chicken in a bowl. Classic Chicken Salad – Shredded chicken, dill pickles, and crunchy celery smothered in a deliciously creamy dressing. A wonderful low carb salad! · These simple Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches are made extra yummy by baking them with bacon and caramelized onions.
You will also find other recipes in which you can use hard boiled eggs. Your sandwich doesn't have to be homemade, but please do not post anything common or corporate. Posts featuring sandwiches from mass market chain restaurants and fast food joints will be removed. You can have Homemade chicken shredded with ham and egg sandwich using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade chicken shredded with ham and egg sandwich
- Prepare of bread.
- It’s of For the chicken shredded mayonnaise :.
- Prepare of chicken shredded (I use chicken breast).
- Prepare of hard boiled egg.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- It’s of mustard.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- It’s of garam masala or all spice powder.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of Bit of coriander(finely chopped).
- Prepare of Cucumber(chopped into a small cube).
- It’s of Onion(finely chopped you can add if you like).
- You need of For another optional filling :.
- It’s of cucumber.
- You need of Tomato(finely chopped).
- It’s of Egg(for sunny side egg).
- Prepare of Ham.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
Stir shredded ham, chopped eggs, celery, light mayonnaise, relish, onion, Dijon mustard, and black pepper together in a large bowl. All in all it made some tasty sandwiches that. Make freezer-friendly homemade ham & cheese pockets with this easy recipe! Plus, ham and eggs just go together so why not together in salad?
Homemade chicken shredded with ham and egg sandwich instructions
- Combine mayonnaise,tomato ketchup (sauce),mustard,salt,olive oil,red chilli powder,garlic powder,all spice powder or garam masala,black pepper,chopped cucumber,chopped coriander and chopped finely onion (if you like),shredded chicken Mix them until combine well then add hard boiled egg (mashed the egg).
- In a pan add butter then toast the bread until light brown colour..
- Take the bread out and add the chicken shredded mixture. Add chopped tomatoes,slice cucumber,ham cheese, and sunny side egg..
- Put back the bread into the frying pan.About 1 to 2 mins in medium low heat..
- Ready to serve..
If you don't plan on having a Also, you can definitely make this salad into a cobb salad, simply add chicken and tomatoes as Layered with crisp iceberg lettuce, shredded cheeses, hard boiled eggs and a simple homemade. How to make Homemade Chicken Ramen: Slowly cook chicken breast until tender. Place chicken in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a slow rolling Stir in chili garlic sauce and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper, according to taste.