My Chorizo & Cannellini Beans Soup 😘.
You can have My Chorizo & Cannellini Beans Soup 😘 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chorizo & Cannellini Beans Soup 😘
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tbls of diced Onion.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Spanish mixed herbs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need of 3 Inch length of Chorizo sausage shape diced.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Any soft mild flavoured Cheese, Philadelphia, Ricotta etc.
- It’s 4 tbls of Tinned crushed Tomatoes.
- You need 4 tbls of Canellini Beans.
- You need 1 pint of Boiling Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cornflour in 4 tsp cold water. Optional.
My Chorizo & Cannellini Beans Soup 😘 instructions
- Melt the butter and add the onions Spanish herbs and Basil fry for 30 seconds stirring then add the diced Chorizo fry for 5 mins on low..
- Next add the soft cheese and mix in then tomatoes and chicken stock cube crumbled in. stir. Simmer.
- Next add the canellini beans stir in..
- Add all this soup to a blender blend for 1 minute so as there are some bits of the chorizo in there. Take off into a saucepan and bring to the boil add a little cornflour in water if you want it thicker..
- Serve hot will go lovely with Garlic bread..