My South Carolina BBQ Chicken 🙃.
You can have My South Carolina BBQ Chicken 🙃 using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My South Carolina BBQ Chicken 🙃
- You need of Chicken Breasts sliced into strips.
- Prepare of Deep South Brown Sugar Seasoning.
- It’s of Smokey BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of Mustard BBQ Sauce.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sweet Bell Pepper cut into chunky pieces.
- It’s of Large onion cut into strips.
My South Carolina BBQ Chicken 🙃 step by step
- Cut the Chicken into thick ish strips..
- Next add them to a bowl and mix in the Brown sugar Seasoning mix in well.
- Next add the mustard sauce and mix in.
- Add the smokey BBQ sauce and the olive oil mix it all together and let it marinate for 1-2 Hours..
- Cut the onion and sweet pepper up ready..
- Preheat the oven 180°C. Add the strips on a parchment paper on a oven tray and cover with foil. Add to the oven cooking check after 20 minutes just stir them up a bit and add the peppers and onions replace the foil to finish off cooking. Turn oven down to 160°C.
- For the last 20 mins add the Sweet pepper chunks in the tray with the chicken also onion strips. Then last 5 mins take cover off..
- I made jacket potato to go with mine and Beans with BBQ sauce added lovely they are..
- Serve Hot..